Jack Black's Brewing Company

Last Saturday I found myself in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town. It was early afternoon and I was craving a craft beer and a burger. So ...


Last Saturday I found myself in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town. It was early afternoon and I was craving a craft beer and a burger. So I consulted with my trusty companion, Google-Maps.

It pointed me in the direction of 10 Brigid Road, Diep River, the home of Jack Black’s Brewing Company Tap Room.


I was greeted by a very friendly man at the gate and was delighted to see and feel a nice vibe going on there. The restaurant and bar is inside the brewery, so it has a no-nonsense, easy-going industrial feel to it. Cool looking light bulbs and big black metal lamp shades hang from the roof and create a nice atmosphere.





A guy with a guitar was sitting on a stage in the corner singing some nice tunes.
 

There were nine beers on tap. I was very happy with my choice of the Lumberjack Amber Ale. I just loved the intense hop flavour, the full body and the deep dark-red hue.
 


They also have taster trays on offer and you can choose any four beers for R45.


I saw the waiters serving other patrons these awesome looking burgers, so I did not even had to look at the menu to know what to order and I was not disappointed!

The tap room is open Thursdays and Fridays from 10am to 10pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm.

My waiter told me they have quiz and open mic nights on Thursday evenings and Food Truck Friday every last Friday of the month.

Check out their WEBSITE for more details or follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Find Jack Black's Brewery on Google-Maps, CLICK HERE.
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments